Sunday, January 23, 2011

Edgy, quirky and Divine - chaotic Me - and all is fine!!

My postcard to the world!

I created this blog on 22.01.2011 - ain't that a good sign?

Mystically macabre, playful, edgy, fun, loving, humorous, creative, sunny, entwined, magical, exquisite, talented, connected to the things I make, dangerous, quirky, passionate,  comfortable, imaginative -
these were all attributes people gave me during an online game on facebook to describe me on a picture I've posted.
We all had to find expression to what we were perceiving of another person, only availabe on a picture. Only using our imagination...
Of course I now feel bound to do justice to all those interesting aspects of my personality... ;-)

What a wonderful game! Suddenly it was very easy to find something nice to say about everybody - shouldn't we create a daily routine out of that?

0 comments: